Friday, June 1, 2012

Here goes something..

So, I am going to start my blog with a cliche beginning.



I have never blogged before.



There, I said it. Now that's over, I will get to the point.



I am writing this blog because I am going to Africa in a week. I will be there for 2 months, and I plan to journal. However, I want people to be able to read about what I'm doing there if they want, so I thought I would make my journal into a blog. Not sure how well it's going to turn out because I tend to forget to do things. A lot. We shall see.



Here is the link to the orphanage's website that I will be interning at this summer. This place has a wonderful mission and they are helping so many people through their ministry. Check them out, and pray for them!



Hopefully I will be faithfully blogging this summer. The internet is not consistent where I will be, but when I have it, I will try my best to blog.



If you read this, thanks, yo. You're cool.

2 comments:

  1. I read it. And I can't wait to follow along! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about what your doing there!! So very proud of what your going to do there ....I'll be following you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete